Terms & Conditions
- Prices shown on listings pages include Excise Duty and VAT at the rates currently applicable in the UK.
- Prices shown against each item listed are not inclusive of postage and packaging which will be added to the bill.
- All prices published on this site constitute an invitation to treat rather than an offer capable of acceptance by any purchaser. Such prices are published in good faith and are believed to be correct. However The Whisky Shop reserves the right to alter or change prices at any time up until delivery of the product selected.
- All prices published on this site are applicable only to goods purchased from this site and are not transferable to branches of The Whisky Shop, where individual prices may be different.
- Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you via your order confirmation receipt.
- All products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee availability of the products listed.
- Any products highlighted as being subject to a promotional price have previously been available at the higher indicated price on our site or in more than one of our stores.
- Items containing alcohol can only be ordered by and delivered to those aged 18 or over and must not be purchased for onward supply to persons under 18 (UK).
- Those that access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- Goods must be checked at the time of delivery and any damage notified to The Whisky Shop. See the returns and refunds section for more information.
- Goods are despatched to the delivery destination supplied by the customer. The Whisky Shop relies solely on all information supplied by the customer as to the person, destination and method of delivery and makes no independent checks or enquiries.
- Goods are despatched entirely at the customer’s own risk. See the delivery information and delivery rates section for more information.
- Goods are despatched by third party courier and their terms and conditions apply. If said courier attempts to deliver in accordance with its terms and conditions but fails to do so, the goods may be returned to The Whisky Shop. In the event that the goods are so returned and they are undamaged, the customer may apply for a refund of up to 50% of the purchase price.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication. The Whisky Shop makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy of any or all of the information on this site.
- We do ship to the U.S.A owever, shipments to the U.S.A may be the subject of duty or tax charges in some States. If you would like further details please contact our mail order manager Neil Jamieson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Whisky Shop is a trading name of GlenKeir Whiskies Limited.
Registered Office: PO Box 16808, Crow Road, Glasgow G11 7YF
Company Reg. No: SC 261795
VAT No: 829 8429 79