Single malt Scotch whisky
15 year old
Aged in a mix of Bourbon ‘Hogshead’ and Sherry butts for 14 years, the casks are then blended together and refilled into a new sherry cask to achieve a unique finish and a soft fruity aroma. Demonstrating the perfect harmony of the Distiller’s art and Blender’s skill, this process adds considerable depth and complexity to the whisky.
It has an elegant golden ochre colour and on the nose flowery, grassy notes and an underlying citrus burst. The palate is a creamy balance of sweet sherry nuttiness, orange and toffee, with smoky undertones. Its finish is buttery and smooth, with superb length and balance.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977
Buttery rich mouthfullReview by Craig (Posted on 11/02/2015)