Amarula is a fantastic cream liqueur from South Africa. It is a blend of sugar, fresh cream and the fruit of the African marula tree (Sclerocarya birrea) which is also locally called the Elephant tree, because elephants often walk for miles to find and eat this indigenous fruit. It is fermented and distilled before spending two years maturing in French oak casks, then blended with cream.
Amarula Cream is a pure blend of nature's fresh cream and the mysterious taste of the wild marula fruit. Africa's majestic elephants walk for miles to feast on the sun-ripened marula fruit which is indigenous to the region's vast subequatorial plains.
The hand-picked marula fruit is fermented, distilled and matured for two years in French oak before being blended with the finest fresh cream.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977