Single malt Scotch whisky
10 year old
Ardbeg Ten Year Old is considered by some to be the peatiest, smokiest, most complex single malt of them all. It is non chill-filtered and has a strength of 46% ABV, thus retaining maximum flavour, at the same time giving more body and added depth.
Intensely peaty, but this does not overpower the more subtle flavours of smoky fruits, citrus juice and spiced toffee. The peat gives way to the natural sweetness of the malt, with an incredibly long lasting, smoky finish
It is non chill-filtered and has a strength of 46% ABV, thus retaining maximum flavour, at the same time giving more body and added depth. It's whisky with none of the goodness taken out!
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977
A reliable dram and an old freindReview by Matt (Posted on 12/02/2015)