Highland Park 10 Year Old Ambassador's Choice
70cl 46% abv View full description
Highland Park 10 Year Old Ambassador's Choice Description
Originally released as a Swedish exclusive, this Island single malt from Highland Park distillery has been aged for at least ten years, with 70% of the malt matured in American oak ex-bourbon casks and the remaining 30% matured in Oloroso sherry casks. Ambassador's Choice was selected for bottling by the distillery's well-known brand ambassador, Martin Markvardsen. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Highland Park
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 10 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Bourbon & Oloroso Sherry
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]