Octomore 12 Year Old Event Horizon Feis Ile 2019
70cl 55.7% abv View full description
Octomore 12 Year Old Event Horizon Feis Ile 2019 Description
This release from Bruichladdich's Octomore range of super heavily peated whiskies was the oldest bottling they have produced, which was chosen to be their 2019 Feis Ile release. Matured for over a decade in Fernando de Castilla Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez Sherry Casks, it is presented free of chill filtration and colouring at 55.7% abv and is one of only 2,000 bottles. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 12 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Fernando de Castilla Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez Sherry Casks
- Bottle Number
- 220 / 2,000
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]