Lagavulin 19 Year Old Feis Ile 2019
70cl 53.8% abv View full description
Lagavulin 19 Year Old Feis Ile 2019 Description
Released for the 2019 Islay Festival, this single malt has been matured in a trio of casks: a refill American oak cask, a sherry-treated American oak cask and a European oak puncheon. Aged for almost two decades, only 6,000 bottles were released at a strength of 53.8% abv. It has been described as a 'super-charged Distillers Edition'. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 19 Year Old
- Cask Type
- American oak, sherry-treated American oak and European oak
- Bottle Number
- 3,965 / 6,000
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]