Ardbeg 1998 10 Year Old Renaissance
70cl 55.9% abv View full description
Ardbeg 1998 10 Year Old Renaissance Description
This limited edition is the first 10-year-old Ardbeg made entirely of spirit produced after the distillery's takeover by Glenmorangie in 1997, and the final release in a series of younger Ardbeg releases that included the 6-year-old 'Very Young', the 8-year-old 'Still Young' and the 9-year-old 'Almost There'. Back to top
- Slight creases on both sides of box.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 10 Year Old
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]