GlenDronach 16 Year Old Boynsmill
70cl 46% abv View full description
GlenDronach 16 Year Old Boynsmill Description
This Glendronach was released as a travel retail exclusive which has been named after the estate on which lies the farmland James Allardice acquired many years ago in 1775 and then later decided this was the land where the distillery would be. It has been matured for 16 years in Pedro Ximenez, Oloroso and port casks before being bottled at 46% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 16 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Pedro Ximenez, Oloroso Sherry & Port Casks
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]