Lot No.
A20447

Octomore 8 Year Old Edition 08.4 Masterclass Virgin Oak

70cl 58.7% abv View full description

360 Octomore 8 Year Old Edition 08.4 Masterclass Virgin Oak Octomore 8 Year Old Edition 08.4 Masterclass Virgin Oak
Drag image to spin

Octomore 8 Year Old Edition 08.4 Masterclass Virgin Oak Description

Distilled at the Bruichladdich distillery on Islay, Octomore is the super heavily peated range of whisky the distillery produce with this single malt in a combination of American Oak and Virgin Oak casks, of which only 20% of the liquid has been matured for for the full term in virgin oak. The other 80% has been initially matured in American oak casks before being moved into the European virgin oak that was used to mature Octomore 07.4.
Includes Box?
Weight
2kg Delivery
Distillery/Brand
Octomore
Classification
Scotch Whisky
Region
Islay
Style
Single Malt
Age
8 Years
Cask Type
First Fill Bourbon & Virgin Oak Finish
Size
70cl
ABV
58.7%

We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.

Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.

Bid increments are as follows:

IncrementCurrent high bid
£1up to £25
£5£25 - £100
£10£100 - £500
£25£500 - £1,000
£50£1,000 - £2,000
£100£2,000 - £10,000
£500£10,000 - £60,000
£1,000£60,000 +

Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?