Tamnavulin Double Cask
70cl 40% abv View full description
Tamnavulin Double Cask Description
Distilled in Speyside at Tamnavulin distillery this release forms part of the distillery's core range. This expression has first been matured in American oak casks before being transferred for finishing into ex-sherry casks. This whisky has been bottled at a strength of 40% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- Cask Type
- American Oak Barrels & Sherry Cask Finish
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]