Bruichladdich 1992 21 Year Old Single Cask #10 Valinch 2013 Wimbledon Winner
50cl 52.5% abv View full description
Bruichladdich 1992 21 Year Old Single Cask #10 Valinch 2013 Wimbledon Winner Description
Distilled at the Bruichladdich distillery on Islay, this release has been produced as part of their Valinch range and celebrates Andy Murray becoming the men's singles champion at Wimbledon in 2013. This expression was distilled in 1992 and has been matured for over two decades being finished in French Oak. There were just 430 bottles produced at a strength of 52.5% abv. Back to top
- Please pay close attention to photograph of lot. These tins are known to get easily damaged.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 21 Year Old
- Single Cask
- Cask Number
- Cask Type
- Finished in Premium French Oak
- Bottle Number
- 206 / 430
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]