Bruichladdich 2001 9 Year Old Renaissance Feis Ile 2011
70cl 46% abv View full description
Bruichladdich 2001 9 Year Old Renaissance Feis Ile 2011 Description
Distilled on the Isle of Islay by Bruichladdich distillery, this special Feis Ile release is a bottling of some of the last spirit produced by the distillery under it's previous owner, Whyte & Mackay. Distilled in 2001 this expression was laid down to mature in bourbon casks for just nine years before being bottled free from chill filtration and artificial colouring at a strength of 46% abv. Back to top
- Please pay close attention to photograph of lot. These tins are known to get easily damaged.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 9 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Bourbon Cask
- Bottle Number
- One of 2,500 Bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]