Nc'nean Batch #5
70cl 46% abv View full description
Nc'nean Batch #5 Description
Distilled at the sustainable Nc'Nean distillery in Morvern which is a peninsula in the Highlands on the west coast of Scotland. This expression is their fifth batch which was distilled between April - August 2017 and has been matured for just over three years in a combination of 35% ex-bourbon casks and 65% STR (shaved, toasted & re-charred) red wine casks. Batch #5 was bottled at the start of 2021 at a strength of 46% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- April - August 2017
- Cask Number
- 48, 76, 83, 85, 100, 102, 104, 110, 114, 157, 159, 161, 162 & 247.
- Cask Type
- Ex-Bourbon Casks & STR Red Wine Casks
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]