Masthouse Inaugural Release
50cl 45% abv View full description
Masthouse Inaugural Release Description
Distilled at the Copper Rivet distillery in Chatham, this is the Inaugural release of the Masthouse single malt whisky. This expression was distilled in 2017 having been produced using Belgravia barley harvested in 2016. It has been matured in American oak casks and virgin oak casks and created using a combination of eight casks before being bottled at 45% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- World Whisky
- Single Malt
- November 2020
- Cask Number
- 11, 12, 13, 14, 25, 26, 27 & 28.
- Cask Type
- American Barrels & Vigin Oak Barrels
- Bottle Number
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]