Jack Daniel's Monogram
75cl 47% abv View full description
Jack Daniel's Monogram Description
First released in 1998 for the Asian market, this bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is presented in a stylish leather case with the monogrammed initials 'JD'. This expression is presented at a strength of 47% abv, and takes inspiration from the monogrammed decanter that Mr Jack used to serve whiskey to his closest friends. Back to top
- Wear and tear to box, some damage to cap.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Jack Daniel's
- World Whisky
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]