Hibiki Japanese Harmony Ryusui-Hyakka 2021 Release
70cl 43% abv View full description
Hibiki Japanese Harmony Ryusui-Hyakka 2021 Release Description
Owned by Suntory, the first Hibiki blend was released in 1989 to commemorate the company’s 90th anniversary, Hibiki Japanese Harmony was introduced to the range in 2015. It is a blend of more than 10 malt and grain whiskies to create a harmony of flavour. Presented at 43% abv. in a bottle which has 24 sides which represent each of the seasons in the traditional Japanese calendar. This annual limited edition release for 2021 is presented in a limited edition design bottle which is a tribute to the Ryusui-Hyakka design motif. Back to top
- Crease to internal box flap. Please note, these boxes are prone to creasing around the box lid.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- World Whisky
- No Age Statement
- Cask Type
- Oak Casks
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]