Koshi-No Shinobu Blended Whisky Mizunara Oak
70cl 43% abv View full description
Koshi-No Shinobu Blended Whisky Mizunara Oak Description
A blended whisky expression, Koshi-No Shinobu is crafted from 50% malt and 50% grain whiskies aged in ex-bourbon and sherry casks. After blending the whisky then is transferred to Japanese Mizunara oak casks for a finishing period, before being bottled at a strength of 43% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Parker’s Heritage
- World Whisky
- No Age Statement
- Cask Type
- Ex-Bourbon and Sherry Casks. Japanese Mizunara Oak Cask Finish.
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]