70cl 46.8% abv View full description
Ardnamurchan AD/09.20:01 Description
Owned by Adelphi, this release was distilled at their Ardnamurchan distillery in the Highlands. This expression was created using a 50/50 split of peated and unpeated spirit before being laid down to mature for an undisclosed length of time. It has been matured in a combination of 65% ex-bourbon and 35% ex-sherry casks before being bottled at a strength of 46.8% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- Cask Type
- Ex-Bourbon & Ex-Sherry Casks, Ex-Oloroso and Ex-Champagne
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]