Nc'nean Quiet Rebels - Annabel
70cl 48.5% abv View full description
Nc'nean Quiet Rebels - Annabel Description
Distilled at the sustainable Nc'Nean distillery in Morvern which is a peninsula in the Highlands on the west coast of Scotland. This is the first seasonal release from their series, Quiet Rebels. The series is about the small team of people behind making Nc'Nean and this release was created by the distillery founder, Annabel. This expression has been produced using casks distilled in both 2017 & 2018 which have been matured in a combination of casks including ex-bourbon, ex-Tokaji, STR red wine and Pedro Ximenez sherry hogshead. There were just 4,505 bottles produced at a strength of 48.5% abv. free from chill filtration and artificial colouring. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- No Age Statement
- Cask Number
- 2017 - 327, 306, 403, 397, 423, 414, 422, 202, 195, 256, 169, 310 and 2018 - 32, 195
- Cask Type
- Ex-Bourbon, Ex-Tokaji, STR Red Wine & PX Sherry Hogshead
- Bottle Number
- One of 4,504 Bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]