Arran 20 Year Old Explorer's Series Volume One - Brodick Bay
70cl 49.8% abv View full description
Arran 20 Year Old Explorer's Series Volume One - Brodick Bay Description
Distilled on the Island of Arran, this is the first in a series of limited edition expressions of which each celebrate the scenic island. Having been matured for two decades in bourbon barrels and sherry hogsheads it was then finished in Oloroso sherry butts which are from Bodegas Tradicion in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain before then being bottled at 49.8% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 20 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Bourbon Barrels & Sherry Casks and Finished in Oloroso Sherry Butts
- Bottle Number
- One of 9,000 Bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]