Lagavulin 12 Year Old - Feis Ile 2022
70cl 57.7% abv View full description
Lagavulin 12 Year Old - Feis Ile 2022 Description
Distilled at the Lagavulin distillery on Islay, this release was bottled and released for the Feis Ile 2022 festival. This expression was laid down to mature for twelve years and was matured in refill American oak hogsheads before spending a period of time finishing in virgin American oak casks. There were just 6,336 individually numbered bottles produced at a strength of 57.7% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 12 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Refill American Oak Hogsheads & Virgin American Oak Cask Finish
- Bottle Number
- One of 6,336 Bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]