Glendronach Traditionally Peated
70cl 46% abv View full description
Glendronach Traditionally Peated Description
Distilled in the Highlands at Glendronach distillery, this bottling was the first ever peated release from the distillery. Produced using peated malted barley this expression was first aged in ex-bourbon casks and was later transferred to Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez sherry casks for finishing. This whisky was then bottled free from chill filtration at a strength of 46% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- No Age Statement
- Cask Type
- Ex-Bourbon Casks and Oloroso & PX Sherry Cask Finish
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]