Bladnoch 17 Year Old - 200th Anniversary
70cl 46.7% abv View full description
Bladnoch 17 Year Old - 200th Anniversary Description
Distilled at the Bladnoch distillery in the Lowlands, this expression has been matured for seventeen years first in bourbon barrels, before some time in California red wine casks which were hand selected by their master distiller Dr Nick Savage. It was bottled at the strength of 46.7% abv. free from chill filtration and artificial colouring. Back to top
- Wear and tear around the box.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 17 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Bourbon Barrels & Californian Red Wine Cask Finish
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]