Gold Spot 9 Year Old - 135th Anniversary
70cl 51.4% abv View full description
Gold Spot 9 Year Old - 135th Anniversary Description
The Spot Whiskies originated in the 1800s in Dublin and this release has been produced to celebrate the 135th Anniversary of the Mitchell family. This triple distilled single pot still whiskey has been matured in a combination of bourbon barrels, sherry butts, Bordeaux wine casks & port pipes before being bottled at a strength of 51.4% abv. Back to top
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- World Whisky
- Single Pot Still
- 9 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Bourbon Barrels, Sherry Butts, Bordeaux Wine Casks & Port Pipes
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]