Arran 23 Year Old Explorer's Series Volume Four - Drumadoon Point
70cl 49.5% abv View full description
Arran 23 Year Old Explorer's Series Volume Four - Drumadoon Point Description
Distilled on the Island of Arran, this is the fourth release in a series of limited edition expressions of which each celebrate the scenic island. Having been matured for over two decades in ex-sherry puncheons which are sourced directly from Jerez in Spain before there were just 9,000 bottles produced at 49.5% abv. Back to top
- Minor bashing/scratching. Please note, these tins damage easily.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 23 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Sherry Puncheons
- Bottle Number
- One of 9,000 Bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]