Dewar's 12 Year Old Special Reserve
1L 43% abv View full description
Dewar's 12 Year Old Special Reserve Description
Owned by John Dewar & Sons, this particular expression is a blend of various Scottish grain and malt whiskies which which have been matured for at least 12 years before being married together and bottled at 43% abv. Back to top
- Wear and minor creasing to box.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- 12 Year Old
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]