Springbank 1999 16 Year Old Local Barley
70cl 54.3% abv View full description
Springbank 1999 16 Year Old Local Barley Description
Distilled in September 1999 at Springbank distillery in Campbeltown using Prisma barley grown on the Kintyre peninsula, this 16-year-old was limited to just 9,000 bottles when it was released in 2016. Back to top
- Wear and tear around the box.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- September 1999
- January 2016
- 16 Year Old
- Bottle Number
- One of 9,000 bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]