Ardbeg Ardcore - Feis Ile 2022
70cl 46% abv View full description
Ardbeg Ardcore - Feis Ile 2022 Description
Distilled at the Ardbeg distillery on Islay, the Ardcore release was bottled in 2022 in honour of Ardbeg Day. It has been produced as an experimental release using black malt barley and matured for an undisclosed length of time before bottled at a strength of 46% abv. Ardbeg have describe it as 'like biting a spiky ball'. Back to top
- Minor creasing to box, small tear to box corner.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- No Age Statement
- Cask Type
- Oak Casks
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]