Ardbeg 1999 Galileo
70cl 49% abv View full description
Ardbeg 1999 Galileo Description
Distilled in 1999 and bottled in 2012, this Islay single malt from Ardbeg was released to celebrate the distillery's first experiment in space. Named for the famous Italian astronomer, Galileo commemorates the October 2011 voyage of Ardbeg-crafted molecules entering orbit around the Earth. Back to top
- Box, Low Fill Level
- Some creasing around the box.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- Cask Type
- Marsala & Bourbon Casks
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]