Single malt Scotch whisky
10 year old
A peated malt – unusual for Speyside. BenRiach Curiositas achieves a peat richness through the use of malted barley dried in the traditional way over peat infused kilns. Traditionalists believe that peated malts achieve optimum balance of peat-bittersweet and oak infusion after 10 years of maturation.
On the nose it is undoubtedly peaty, but there are fragrant hints of honey. On the palate, the expected smoke and peat flavour is followed by a complex mix of fruit, heather, nuts, oak wood and spices.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977
A great alternative to Islay whiskyReview by Alex (Posted on 20/02/2015)
A great one for Islay fans.
BenRiach 10 year old CuriositasReview by Michaela (Posted on 14/02/2015)
It had a Highland Park Nose, it gets sweet like a Speyside but then goes smokey and peaty.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!