Single malt Scotch whisky
12 year old
Web Price Only
The Dalmore Distillery has been producing exceptional single malt whisky since 1839 and, for almost a century, was owned by the Clan Mackenzie. The clan's defining influence on the distillery is still evident to this day, with the iconic royal stag's antlers, taken from the Mackenzie family crest, adorning each and every bottle of The Dalmore.
Dalmore 12 year old is matured for an initial nine years in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being carefully divided. One half continues its maturation in bourbon barrels, the other half is transferred to 30 year old Matusalem oloroso sherry casks. Complex, yet balanced, The Dalmore 12 year old is the epitome of the Dalmore house style.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977
The best gift I have recieved.Review by irene (Posted on 15/02/2015)
A Timeless FavouriteReview by Alan Gow (Posted on 12/02/2015)