Winter is here! Following the seventh and final series of Game of Thrones released in 2019, this collection of nine limited edition single malts celebrates the legacy of the seminal HBO series and the George RR Martin books that inspired it.
Seven bottles in the collection pay tribute to one of the seven Houses of Westeros, one to The Night's Watch and one final expression for the Six Kingdoms released after the first eight. Released by Diageo in collaboration with the makers of the series, each of the expressions features a unique design taken from the house sigils.
The full Game of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection is made up of nine 70cl bottles including:
- • Mortlach 15 Year Old - Six Kingdoms - 46% abv
- • Cardhu Gold Reserve - House Targaryen - 40% abv
- • Clynelish Reserve - House Tyrell - 51.2% abv
- • Dalwhinnie Winter's Frost - House Stark - 43% abv
- • Lagavulin 9 Year Old - House Lannister - 46% abv
- • Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old - House Baratheon - 40% abv
- • The Singleton of Glendullan Select - House Tully - 40% abv
- • Talisker Select Reserve - House Greyjoy - 45.8% abv
- • Oban Bay Reserve - The Night's Watch - 43% abv