Single malt Scotch whisky
18 year old
Cherry Walnut Spicy Dried Fruit Rich Sherry Stewed Fruit
The GlenDronach distillery, established in 1826, is located in the Forgue valley, near Huntly, Aberdeenshire and is named after the source its water; the Dronac burn. Lying just on the edge of the Speyside boundary, GlenDronach is officially classed as a Highland malt. The GlenDronach 18 year old Allardice has been matured in the finest Oloroso Sherry casks. A tremendously complex and long single malt, it is non chill filtered and of natural colour.
DELIVERY & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977
Fantastic sherried dramReview by Rob (Posted on 18/02/2015)
Sweet, dark fruits and lots of winter spice. A pudding in a bottle.
WonderfulReview by Lynsey (Posted on 15/02/2015)
Glen Dronach 18 Year OldReview by Michaela (Posted on 14/02/2015)
A real treat of a whisky. Tones of sweetness from its sherry cask barrel.
A real winner for my taste buds.
Glendronach 18Review by Ed (Posted on 13/02/2015)
A great dollop of sherryReview by Matt (Posted on 12/02/2015)