Single malt Scotch whisky
18 year old
The GlenDronach distillery, established in 1826, is located in the Forgue valley, near Huntly, Aberdeenshire and is named after the source its water; the Dronac burn. The GlenDronach 18 year old Allardice has been matured in the finest Oloroso Sherry casks. A tremendously complex and long single malt, it is non chill filtered and of natural colour.
Rich and dark, it has remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and all-spice married together with classical aged Oloroso.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977
Fantastic sherried dramReview by Rob (Posted on 18/02/2015)
Sweet, dark fruits and lots of winter spice. A pudding in a bottle.
WonderfulReview by Lynsey (Posted on 15/02/2015)
Glen Dronach 18 Year OldReview by Michaela (Posted on 14/02/2015)
A real treat of a whisky. Tones of sweetness from its sherry cask barrel.
A real winner for my taste buds.
Glendronach 18Review by Ed (Posted on 13/02/2015)
A great dollop of sherryReview by Matt (Posted on 12/02/2015)