Single malt Scotch whisky
15 year old
The Glenlivet 15 year old’s distinctive character is the result of selective maturation; a proportion of the spirit is matured in a selection of French Oak casks for a limited period, so as not to overpower the final result.
The Glenlivet was one of the first distilleries to use French Oak in the whisky making process, a technique that has since been imitated by many others.
The French Oak also increases the intensity of the whisky, resulting in a richer and creamier finish.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977