Following long maturation in oak casks, unpeated pure pot still and grain whiskies are blended to create the unique Jameson taste, a process overseen from 'grain to glass' at the Midleton Single Distillery in Cork.
Jameson has a warm, golden honey colour. This appetising appearance delivers through to the smooth and quality taste of the whiskey.
To "e" or not to "e", that is the question...the difference between "whiskey" and "whisky" is simple but important:
"Whisky" is used to denote Scotch and "whiskey" usually denotes Irish. American whiskies typically adopt the Irish spelling, whereas Canadian whiskies typically adopt the Scotch spelling without an 'e'. But there are exceptions...
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977