We're sorry, this product is out of stock

Octomore Masterclass_08.4 Virgin Oak
Octomore Masterclass_08.4 Virgin Oak

Octomore Masterclass_08.4 Virgin Oak

70cl 58.7% abv

£150.00
SKU
24406

Sold out

Octomore Masterclass_08.4 Virgin Oak description

The fourth release in Octomore's Masterclass series is an 8 year old single malt distilled in 2009. Crafted using malted barley peated to 170ppm, 20% of the spirit was matured in first-fill virgin oak casks for the full maturation, with the remaining 80% in first-fill American ex-bourbon casks before being transferred to the virgin oak casks that had been used to mature Octomore 07.4. Limited to just 12,000 bottles worldwide.The nose is warm and gentle with banana bread, honeyed oak and a peppery phenolic note before toffee, vanilla and cinnamon. The palate is rich and smooth; leather, toasted oak and honey combining with praline, coconut and a delicate smoke. The finish has fading notes of cloves and aniseed with the iconic Octomore smoke lingering on.

Product details

Distillery/Brand
Bruichladdich
Classification
Scotch Whisky
Region
Islay
Style
Single Malt
Size
70cl
ABV
58.7%
Age
8 Years
Vintage
2009

Click & collect

Free collection from any shop with stock. If your local shop does not have the item, we can deliver it to the shop for £4.99 and you'll receive a £5 voucher upon collection to spend in store.

Bath
Click & collect not available
Birmingham
Click & collect not available
Brighton
Click & collect not available
Edinburgh - Victoria Street
Click & collect not available
Edinburgh - Waverley Mall
Click & collect not available
Fort William
Click & collect not available
Gateshead - Metro Centre
Click & collect not available
Glasgow
Click & collect not available
Guildford
Click & collect not available
Inverness
Click & collect not available
London - Paternoster
Click & collect not available
London - Piccadilly
Click & collect not available
Manchester
Click & collect not available
Norwich
Click & collect not available
Nottingham
Click & collect not available
Oban
Click & collect not available
Oxford
Click & collect not available
Stoke-on-Trent - Trentham Gardens
Click & collect not available
Thurrock - Lakeside Shopping Centre
Click & collect not available
York
Click & collect not available

Delivery and customer service

Why choose The Whisky Shop?