From its inception in 1839, The Dalmore has been a masterpiece in the making. Overseen by an unbroken chain of visionary whisky makers, it is a spirit like no other. Current Master Distiller, Richard Paterson, continues the entrepreneurial spirit and restless pursuit of the perfect whisky that has been at the heart of the distillery for more than 180 years. Rare casks from the world's finest bodegas and wineries are hand-selected by Paterson to mature the carefully composed spirit of The Dalmore. After six decades working with The Dalmore, Paterson was asked what is the greatest whisky he has ever made? His response: “We haven’t made it yet.”
The Principal Collection
The Dalmore Principal Collection perfectly showcases Master Distiller Richard Paterson’s skills and expertise in exquisite cask curation. Each expression presents different nuances of the renowned house style, creating seven distinct single malt whiskies.
- Exclusivecaramelised orangedark chocolategingersultanascrushed almondspanna cottalemon sponge cake£71.00
- caramelsweetcreamychestnutplumseville orangesnectarine£69.00
- richfruityspicyleatherhazelnutorange zestoak£230.00
- chocolaterichmalty biscuitspicyorange marmaladecigar leaf£96.00
- chocolaterichstewed fruitcitrusorange marmaladeraisinsSold Out
- Favouriterichorange marmaladechristmas puddingdark chocolate£84.00
- Favouriterichtoastedfruit cakedark chocolatecocoa£55.00
The Dalmore distillery was founded in 1839 by Alexander Matheson on the banks of the Cromarty Firth in Alness, north of Inverness.
The distillery prides itself on an unbroken chain of influential visionary craftsmen, setting standards over its 180+ year history that many whisky makers follow today.
The personal curation of casks, combined with expertise passed through generations of distillers, results in a world-renowned luxury single malt.
Rare & Aged
Discover some of the rarest single malts assembled by The Dalmore.
Discover more from The Dalmore
You can find the full range of Highland single malt Scotch whisky from The Dalmore at The Whisky Shop