Gifts & Accessories
With a rich history and heritage dating back to 1556, Tennent's were in a unique position to create a beer combined with Scotland's other national drink, whisky.
Master Brewer, Keith Lugton, used Scottish-grown malted barley, a blend of four hop varieties and a maturation and aging process involving circulating the beer through oak chips infused with Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky to create Tennent's Beer Aged with Whisky Oak.
Why choose The Whisky Shop?
- We value your custom and your order will receive the personal attention of one of our highly experienced team
- We package your order with the greatest of care
- Your order will be delivered by a well respected courier company, selected on their track record for customer delivery service
- We offer a Click and Collect service from any of our 22 stores
- We offer a choice of delivery options
- We offer international delivery on all of our products
- If you have any questions or would like more information, you can pick up the phone to us on +44 (0) 141 427 2977