Bowmore 18 Year Old Feis Ile 2021
70cl 51.2% abv View full description
Bowmore 18 Year Old Feis Ile 2021 Description
Distilled at the Bowmore distillery on Islay, this release was bottled and released online for the Feis Ile 2021 festival which once again was cancelled. This expression has been laid down to mature for almost two decades having been matured in first fill Oloroso sherry casks. There were just 3,000 bottles produced at a strength of 51.2% abv. Back to top
- Comes with bag photographed. Minor peeling to label.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 18 Year Old
- Cask Type
- 1st Fill Oloroso Sherry Casks
- Bottle Number
- One of 3,000 Bottles
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]