Balvenie 21 Year Old Stories Series The Second Red Rose
70cl 48.1% abv View full description
Balvenie 21 Year Old Stories Series The Second Red Rose Description
Distilled in Speyside at Balvenie distillery, this release forms part of the distillery's Stories Series and is the second Red Rose bottling, inspired by the red rose paid by Margaret Douglas paid King James II as rent for staying in Balvenie castle. This expression was put down to mature for a total of 21 years, first in oak casks and later spending a period finishing in Australian Shiraz casks. The whisky was then bottled at a strength of 48.1% abv. Back to top
- Slight wear and tear to label.
- Includes Box?
- 2kg Delivery
- Scotch Whisky
- Single Malt
- 21 Year Old
- Cask Type
- Oak Casks & Australian Shiraz Wine Cask Finish
We've made it easy for you to bid on auctions without having to keep a constant eye on every item in case you get outbid.
Simply submit your maximum bid and we'll do the rest – bids will be placed automatically based on set increments up to the value of your maximum bid.
Bid increments are as follows:
|Increment||Current high bid|
|£1||up to £25|
|£5||£25 - £100|
|£10||£100 - £500|
|£25||£500 - £1,000|
|£50||£1,000 - £2,000|
|£100||£2,000 - £10,000|
|£500||£10,000 - £60,000|
Why choose The Whisky Shop Auctions?
- Secure UK delivery from £12
- Fully tracked international delivery to 30+ countries worldwide, including USA
- Pick-up & drop-off at 21 locations across the UK
- Call or email us at any time on +44 (0)141 427 2950 or [email protected]