Father's Day: Glenfiddich Competition
Treat your Dad (or yourself) to a premium bottle of Glenfiddich, to be in with a chance to win this luxurious prize for two:
The in-depth VIP tour will allow enthusiasts to discover the true art of whisky making. Following your distillery tour, visit warehouse eight home to their unique Solera process and discover what makes their 15 year old such an exceptional dram.
The next part of the Solera journey is the Malt Master’s Blending Room to enjoy a tasting of four cask-strength 15-year-old samples. You will also have the unique opportunity to step into our Malt Master Brian Kinsman’s role – preparing your very own version of Glenfiddich 15 year old by combining different cask samples together. Guests will be able to bottle a small sample of their own creation to keep. Upon finishing the tour, guests will enjoy lunch or dinner (depending on timings) at the Glenfiddich Restaurant.
How To Win:
Buy from a bottle from the Glenfiddich Grand Series to be entered into draw.
- Glenfiddich Grande Couronne 26 Year Old - aged in American and European oak casks including an extended finish in rare French cognac casks.
- Glenfiddich Grand Yozakura 29 Year Old - finished in 25 ultra-rare Awamori casks for six months – Awamori being a spirit made from long grain indica rice, indigenous to the southern region of Okinawa, Japan.
- Glenfiddich Grand Cru 23 Year Old - matured for more than two decades in hand-selected American and European oak casks before spending up to six months in French cuvée casks.
- Glenfiddich Gran Reserva 21 Year Old - finished for four months in selected Gran Reserva rum barrels, releasing layers of intensity which set this 21 Year Old apart from the crowd.
VIP Distillery Tour:
- The prize includes complimentary a VIP Distillery Tour, blending Room Tasting and Lunch or Dinner for two in the
Glenfiddich Restaurant up to the value of £150. Anything (including transport) outside of this will have to be covered by the attendee.
- The prize does not include accommodation or transport.
- The package must be taken within one year of the date attendee has been contacted. If it is not redeemed, the package will expire and the attendees will not be entitled to any further prize.
- William Grant & Son Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any guest that arises out of their failure to arrive at any the distillery to redeem the prize.
- William Grant & Sons Ltd has no obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a guest is unable/ fails to redeem the prize for any reason.
Closes 18th June.
Browse the entire range of Glenfiddich: here.