Get a taste for the interviews, cocktails and distillery features of Whiskeria.View more
The official magazine of The Whisky Shop, Whiskeria is the leading whisky magazine in the world. First published in 2005, it is a distinctive mix of writing and comment, international awareness, and sharp design. From humble beginnings, it has grown to a readership in excess of 120,000 with four editions published each year. Regular features include:
- New Releases & Expert Tasting: reviewed by Charles MacLean, author of more than eighteen Scotch whisky books including the standard work on brands, Scotch Whisky, and the leading book on its subject, Malt Whisky;
- A Time in History: former Labour MP and Chairman of Harris Tweed Hebrides Ltd. Brian Wilson delves into the fascinating history of whisky;
- Industry Insider: a behind-the-scenes interview with some of the industry’s most influential personalities, from Distillery Managers to Master Blenders;
- Distillery Visit: written by noted whisky author Gavin Smith, one of the world’s most prolific whisky writers, focusing on one distillery or brand per issue;
- Mixing It Up: a visual feature with the industry’s leading brand ambassadors, showcasing a collection of perfect serves;
- The W Club & Auctions: interviews, commentary, and the latest news for members of The W Club and exclusive behind-the-scenes content at The Whisky Shop Auctions;
- Whisky People: we explore some of the most exciting whisky experiences the country has to offer with some drinks industry heavyweights;
- Cover Star: exciting interviews with some of the country’s brightest stars – actors, musicians, chefs, sports personalities, authors – the list goes on!
Whiskeria is an informative, stylish and high quality magazine, that is published and circulated to an international readership of over 120,000. To advertise in Whiskeria, or to enquire about taking part in one of its features, please contact Executive Producer Fran Wilson for a Media Pack.