Whiskeria is the official magazine of The Whisky Shop, first published in 2005. From humble beginnings, the magazine has grown to a readership in excess of 120,000 with four editions published each year.
Regular features include:
- new releases and incredible limited editions reviewed by Charles MacLean, author of at least fourteen Scotch whisky books including the standard work on brands, Scotch Whisky, and the leading book on its subject, Malt Whisky;
- ‘A Time in History’ with Brian Wilson, former MP and Chairman of Harris Tweed Hebrides Ltd.;
- a travel feature with Claire Bell, writer for TIME Magazine, The Herald, The Times, The Guardian and Wanderlust, and co-founder of the dialogue collective Consciousness Café;
- a distillery visit with Gavin D. Smith, one of the world’s most prolific whisky writers and editor of the latest edition of Michael Jackson’s seminal volume, The Malt Whisky Companion;
- ‘Mixing It Up’ with some of the industry’s leading brand ambassadors who create a handful of cocktails with our favourite spirit;
- ‘My Craft’ with talented craftsmen and women from various trades across the country.
A subscription to Whiskeria is included in membership of The W Club, with every member (registered in the UK) receiving the latest issue posted directly to their door upon its publication.
Pick up the latest issue in-store today.
Whiskeria is an informative, stylish and high quality magazine, with 120,000+ readership. Currently the leading whisky magazine in the world, it is a distinctive mix of writing and comment, international awareness and sharp design. To advertise in Whiskeria, or to enquire about taking part in one of its features, please contact Executive Producer Claire Daisley for a Media Pack.