Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect means you can order any item or items to be delivered to any one of our UK stores, of your choice. You pay in full upon placing your order on The Whisky Shop website. When you collect your goods simply bring your order ID and some means of Personal ID and let us do the rest.
Free £5 Voucher
Upon collection of your Click & Collect order, you will also receive a £5 off voucher that can be used on in-store purchases over £30 within the next week. (Terms and conditions apply.)
How do I use Click & Collect?
To use Click & Collect simply place your order in the usual way, then instead of selecting your home address for delivery, simply select The Whisky Shop store where you would like to collect the goods.
Can I order online and have someone else pick up the whisky?
Yes. As long as the recipient brings proof of ID and the order ID email.
How much does the Click and Collect service cost?
The Click & Collect service is free when your chosen items are in stock at your selected store and available to collect instantly. When items are not available at your selected store, our extended Click & Collect service is available for a charge of £4.85. These items are shipped from our mail order hub to your requested store.
When can I pick up the goods once I have ordered online using Click & Collect?
When your order is already in stock at your selected store, you will be able to collect your goods immediately. For our extended Click & Collect service, please allow 4 days for us to get your order delivered to your requested store.
Can I track my order in the same way as choosing delivery to my home address?
Yes. We will send you a tracking email via our courier. We will also send you an email notification when the item is ready to collect in store.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Order subject to relevant product(s) being in stock.
- Whilst we make every effort to have your order ready for collection at the agreed time, please note we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please note that you will be unable to collect your order earlier than the agreed time slot.
- The usual Whisky Shop Terms and Conditions apply.
- All goods must be signed for on pick up by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identification and the order email confirmation must be presented in store before any goods can be received by the customer.