Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect lets you pick up your order from any one of our shops. You pay in full upon placing your order on The Whisky Shop website. When it’s time to collect your order, simply bring your order ID and some means of personal ID and let us do the rest.
How do I use Click & Collect?
To use Click & Collect simply place your order online in the usual way, selecting Collect from Shop at the delivery stage, type in your postcode and select The Whisky Shop location that is the most convenient for you to pick up from.
Can I order online and have someone else pick up the whisky?
Yes. As long as the recipient brings proof of ID and can present the order confirmation email.
How much does the Click and Collect service cost?
The Click & Collect service is free, however you can upgrade to collect the next working day (when ordered before 1pm) for £5.99 – unless you have Unlimited, in which case next day delivery is free.
When can I pick up my order?
When your order is already in stock at your selected store, you will be notified by email and will be able to collect your order immediately. For our extended free Click & Collect service, please allow 7-10 working days for us to get your order delivered to your requested store. We will send you an email notification as soon as the order is ready to collect in store. Please note we can only hold your order in store for a maximum of 14 days from the date of arrival in store.
I can no longer collect at my chosen store, what should I do?
We are unable to transfer Click & Collect orders to another store or to send to a home address once they have arrived in our stores. If plans change or you are unable to collect, please get in touch with our Customer Services team as soon as possible to discuss your options. We may need to cancel your order before you can place another for home delivery.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Order subject to relevant product(s) being in stock.
- Whilst we make every effort to have your order ready for collection at the agreed time, please note we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The usual Whisky Shop Terms and Conditions apply.
- All goods must be signed for on collection by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identification and the order email confirmation must be presented in store before any goods can be received by the customer.
- Orders will be held in store for a maximum of 14 days from arrival in store.
- Orders placed for Click & Collect cannot then be shipped to another store or home address.