Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05
Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05

Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05

70cl 46.8% abv Highland

£45.00
SKU
31220
Free UK delivery (excluding Islands & NI) when you spend £99.00 Change Delivery Location
In stock for delivery
Click & Collect not available

Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05 Description

Another highly anticipated release from the much-loved Ardnamurchan Distillery. This single malt whisky is a 50:50 dram, meaning that the spirit is an equal mix of peated and unpeated liquids - 35% of the spirit underwent maturation in sherry casks, and the remaining 65% in bourbon casks. What this has achieved is a remarkably multi-faceted dram that has total harmony in flavour. Free from chill filtration, this has a strength of 46.8% abv and is a natural colour. Hailing from the most westerly point in the British Isles, prepare to experience the coplexity of this coastal dram. 

The nose gives aromas of fresh, zesty lemon, with marshmallows and caramel. Sweet and savoury notes combine on the palate, with oily, salty peaches, pastry, and sea salt. The finish is splendid, and resembles the dramatic environment of the Ardnamurchan Distillery in Lochaber, with further sea salt, before a gentle bonfire smoke finish.

Product Details

Distillery/Brand
Ardnamurchan
Classification
Scotch Whisky
Region
Highland
Style
Single Malt
Size
70cl
ABV
46.8%
Age Statement
No Age Statement
Limited Edition

Click & Collect

Free collection from any shop with stock. If your local shop does not have the item, we can deliver it to the shop for £4.99 and you'll receive a £5 voucher upon collection to spend in store.

Bath
Click & collect not available
Birmingham
Click & collect not available
Brighton
Click & collect not available
Edinburgh - Victoria Street
Click & collect not available
Edinburgh - Waverley Mall
Click & collect not available
Fort William
Click & collect not available
Gateshead - Metro Centre
Click & collect not available
Glasgow
Click & collect not available
Guildford
Click & collect not available
Inverness
Click & collect not available
London - Paternoster
Click & collect not available
London - Piccadilly
Click & collect not available
Manchester
Click & collect not available
Norwich
Click & collect not available
Nottingham
Click & collect not available
Oban
Click & collect not available
Oxford
Click & collect not available
Stoke-on-Trent - Trentham Gardens
Click & collect not available
Thurrock - Lakeside Shopping Centre
Click & collect not available
York
Click & collect not available

Delivery and customer service

Why choose The Whisky Shop?