A twist on the classic martini, the Espresso Martini is said to have been invented at Freds Club in London in the 1980s, but has seen a surge in popularity recently.
We've chosen Haku Japanese vodka from Suntory as our base and added Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur.
- 100ml vodka
- 12.5ml sugar syrup
- 50ml freshly brewed espresso
- 50ml coffee liqueur
- 3-4 coffee beans to garnish
- Shake up the liquid ingredients with a handful of ice until the shaker feels icy cold.
- Strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Float the coffee beans on top to garnish.