Clynelish Single Malt Whisky

The original Clynelish distillery was founded in the village of Brora in 1819 by the Marquess of Stafford, notorious for his role in the Highland Clearances. It was subsequently rebuilt on a new site across the road in 1968, and the original Clynelish distillery was renamed as the Brora distillery. The new Clynelish distillery building was designed following the blueprint of the Caol Ila distillery on Islay.

5 Items

per page

5 Items

per page