Digital Drams: Heaven Hill
Get your pack now and join us for our online tasting event at 7:30pm on Thursday 7th December.
Named after Bardstown land-owner, William Heavenhill, the distillery was founded two years after the repeal of prohibition, in 1935. Today it is one of the biggest privately owned whisky producers in America, and home to several well-known brands, five of which we will be sampling on the tasting.
You shall receive 5cl bottles of:
- Mellow Corn - A bottled-in-bond Straight Corn Whiskey, made from a mashbill of 81% corn with the remainder being a mix of malted barley and rye. Easy-drinking, sweet and fresh.
- Rittenhouse Rye - This straight rye whisky commemorates Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, a beautiful public park. Expect rich cocoa, citrus, vanilla and warm spice.
- Elijah Craig Small Batch - Created from spirit aged between eight and twelve years, this one boasts lots of roasted nut notes with sweet vanilla, dark fruits, coconut and caramel.
- Evan Williams Bourbon - This Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey is named after Evan Williams, who opened Kentucky’s first distillery along the banks of the Ohio River in 1783. The expression is extra-aged for richer flavours of oak, brown sugar and caramel.
- Larceny 92 Proof - Named after bonded treasury agent, John E. Fitzgerald, who would help himself to the liquid inside storage warehouses, this small batch expression is made using wheat instead of rye as the secondary grain in its mashbill, allowing for a smoother and creamier expression.
Additionally, following the event, you will receive a 15% discount on all the whiskies sampled.
To join our W Club, click here.