6 Romantic Valentines Cocktails
Kiss From A Rose - Grey Goose
Crafted with rosé champagne and sorbet, Kiss from a Rose is the perfect Valentine's themed drink for your celebration.
- Add 50ml Grey Goose Vodka, 20ml rose syrup and 15ml fresh lemon juice to a cocktail shaker, and shake.
- Strain over the centre of a scoop of rose or berry sorbet.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.
Romeo's Punch - Jameson
Star-crossed lovers go wild for this cocktail. Some say it’s to die for. Perfect for Galentines's Day, this one serves a whole party's worth.
- Add a whole bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey, 200ml lemon juice, 100ml Lillet Rouge, 500ml pomegranate juice and 300ml of strawberry syrup to a large bowl with ice.
- Stir well.
- Serve in a rocks glass.
Cherry Highball - Chivas Regal
If you’re new to drinking whisky and like cocktails to be on the sweeter side, the Cherry Highball is full of sweet, spice and all things nice.
- Add 50ml Chivas 12 Year Old, 50ml soda water and 100ml cherry juice to a highball glass filled to the top with ice.
- Stir and garnish with a cherry.
Naked In Tulum - The Lost Explorer
For those that might find themselves naked on the 14th, this cheeky mezcal cocktail is a fresh take on the Naked and Famous cocktail.
- Combine 25ml The Lost Explorer Espadin, 25ml Aperol, 25ml Ancho Reyes Verde and 20ml lime juice in a shaker with ice, and shake vigorously.
- Strain and serve straight up in a frosted coupe.
She's A Belter - Glaswegin
If she is indeed a belter, treat her to this gorgeously sweet and tart cocktail on Valentine's Day.
- Add 37.5ml Glaswegin London Dry Gin, 12.5ml raspberry liqueur, 12.5ml blackcurrant liqueur, 15ml sugar syrup and 25ml lemon juice to a large gin goblet with crushed ice.
- Stir well and garnish with mixed berries.
The Rose Royale - The Glenlivet
Shake up your stale date night of chocolate and expensive wines with this sparkling rose-infused cocktail with whisky and rosé wine.
- Firstly, infuse your whisky with rose tea, by pouring 200ml The Glenlivet 12 Year Old to a nonreactive container and adding 25g of rose tea leaves. Leave for 2-4 hours and then fine strain. (This will make four cocktails.)
- To make one, pour 50ml of the infused Glenlivet 12 Year Old, 25ml honey syrup and 25ml lemon juice into a glass.
- Top with sparkling rose, stir and garnish with a clean rose petal.
Find all our cocktail recipes, here.